Sunday 2 December 2012

Tesco Vitamin E Eye Cream Review

I found this at Tesco so I thought I'd give it a go because I haven't tried an eye cream containing vitamin e before. I wonder if it is any different...

When I first tried this product I thought it was quite nice to apply around the eye area but it is  little greasy tho. I didn't really feel like it did much apart from moisturise my eyes. There isn't much of a scent to this product so quite plain.

The product contains vitamin e and SPF 15 which is a bonus but for winter the sun hardly appears. I prefer to use this product when I sleep because of it being moisturising, it helps to moisturise my eyes over night so that they feel hydrated in the morning. I wouldn't really buy it again because it didn't do much to my eyes.

It costs around £2 at Tesco, for that price, you get what you pay for really.




No comments:

Post a Comment