Tuesday 6 November 2012

Not Just Any Milkshake But Ferrero Rocher Milkshake!

I have always liked milkshake but I didnt think I would like it this much when I visited a milkshake shop in manchester arndale market. The milkshake was just amazingly perfect for hot weathers. It enables you to choose your own chocolate or sweet blended in with milk and ice-cream. I visited there a few times until I thought of making my own instead to help save my money because the money all adds up in the end which is very expensive for what I was paying for, for just simple ingredients.


The ingredients I used serves 2:
A third of cup of soya milk 
10 scoops of vanilla ice cream
6 ferrero rocher ( if you dont like ferrero rocher, you can always put in your favourite chocolate or sweet)



Put them all in the blender and let the work be done for you, but if it just blends the bottom and not the top, do mix it a bit.


And it should look like this when its all blended.


And enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment