Thursday 10 January 2013

My little NYC Lipstick Collection

I haven't tried anything else from the NYC make up apart from the lipsticks because I'm just so loving lipsticks, I just can't get enough of them. I find these lipsticks to be moisturising and affordable. 


I got to say the packaging isn't that great because the lid doesn't really click on secure enough and even  more annoying is that the lipstick doesn't screw all the way down so you have to be careful when putting on the lid, that you don't chip off some of the lipstick.


 From left to right- Berry Rich, Red Rapture, Lilac Dream, Blue Rose

I really love the Berry Rich lipstick because it is really wearable everyday colour and its like a mauve colour which I just love!


The quality of these lipsticks are beautiful, so pigmented, it is just so good for the price! I will definitely be buying some more of these.
They are stocked in Superdrug and only costs £1.49! Bargain aye?!


3 comments: